Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love these Girls

When I found out I was pregnant with twins, everyone told me "Join a Mother's of Multiples Group". I researched it, found one in Fort Worth..but then was kinda shy to go and then I got put on bedrest and then the twins arrived and then my life was too busy. When the twins were about 6 months old and Cody and I felt a bit more stable, I decided to go to my first meeting! After a few meetings, I could tell that I should have joined when I was pregnant. It was refreshing to talk to other mother's who had TWO babies. Don't get me wrong, I still love my friends that have 1 baby and value their opinions but they will never be able to understand certain things that come up while taking care of two wee ones at one time.

After the first couple of meetings, I met Eva & April and we immediately hit it off. Our kids are pretty close in age and we started setting up play dates. We quickly found out we had lot's more in common than each of us having boy girl twins. Here is a picture from one of our playdates...

Wow! Play dates grow quickly when multiplying by 2 :o)

Photobucket

And here is a picture of a Mommy only playdate...thanks to our fabulous husbands for watching the babies!

Photobucket

I love you ladies! Thanks for enduring CRAZY with me :o)



Photobucket

2 comments:

April said...

;) LUV YA MORE!

Eva said...

Awww I just saw this! Love you too and I am so blessed to have both of you in my life!