Friday, May 27, 2011

Will Blog for COMMENTS!

I'm a very curious person. I always have been. I'm the person that when I would receive something from a "secret admirer", it would drive me CRAZY. I HAD to know who this "secret admirer" was and immediately!

This curiosity has fed over into my blogging life. I installed a nice little Blog Ticker that tells me when someone has viewed my page, what time they viewed, how many pages they looked at, how long they were on the page and what site directed them to it...oh and their "Out-Click".

So now I see that I have several re-occurring views from all around but I never receive comments from these viewers. So for today...if you follow my blog will you please LEAVE me a comment to help subside my ever growing curiosity? IF you don't know how there is a little comment button below this post, click it, write your comment and enter that crazy CAPTCHA to verify you are not some sort of computer spamming my blog ;o) ALSO, if you don't have a google account it will say it's from Anonymous ;o)

Oh and L & M say PRETTY please (yes, I used the children to guilt you into commenting) How could you say No to these faces?

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

9 comments:

Little BB said...

LOL...I try to watch your blog all the time. Now I have my own twins to watch grow up too! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Carrie

Mrs. Mac said...

Your silly!! I love reading your blog!

Kristin

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog! I read about Lukas' choking incident and that is my all time fear!! I bet your world stopped for that short period of time! Anyway, I need to get better about posting blogs about Andrew. He is at such a fun stage, and I bet it's such a blast/chaotic with TWO little toddlers! :)

Anonymous said...

I check this blog about once a week. Gotta keep up with my in-laws. Wish we would have gotten to see ya'll this weekend. Heard it was a fun time! Love - Bev & Austin

JessicaDuran said...

you know i follow!

April said...

bahaha!!

Eva said...

Duh, of course I read yours!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Sarah You truly do have a good, good life. I thank Christ Jesus for intersecting you, Cody and those precious babies with Morgan. Tina Meredith

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I love reading your blog! I love your sweet family!
-Betsy :)