So back to this award business, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link your post to their blog. (See Above)
2. List 11 facts about yourself then answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 more questions for your 9 nominees, all of whom have 200 or less followers.
4. Comment on their blogs to inform them of their Liebster Award nomination
11 Facts about Me:
1) I eat my meals, one food group at a time and don't mix between different foods. Example: I'll eat my veggies first, my starch second & my meat 3rd.
2) I'm the proudest member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2006!
3) I am an avid music/lyric lover. I listen to just about everything, but have a soft spot for Acoustic Singer Songwriters & Indie Rock.
4) When I was little, I used to be terrified that someone was going to kidnap my parents. I used to go check on them in the middle of the night (Thanks to Children of the Corn).
5) I met George Strait at a roping when I was in High School AND I still think he is one of the most handsome men to this day.
6) I have three kiddos and constantly hear "Wow, You have your hands full"...I love to follow it up by "If you think my hands are full, You should see my heart".
7) My best friend/husband and I have been together for 11 years. I still love to tell him everything and enjoy just getting to spend time together.
8) My mother is amazing and I aspire to be like her. If my kids love me as much as I love her, I'm in a good place.
9) I have a fascination with giraffes. I love everything about them, so at the zoo when my kids want to feed the giraffes I'm secretly soooo excited because I get to feed them too!
10) I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I feel blessed to know that if I every needed anything I have a few people that would be by my side in a heart beat.
11) I love to read and I love inspiring quotes.
11 Questions Given to ME
1) What is one piece of marriage advice you would give someone?
- Marriage isn't always easy and it takes a lot of work, love and patience to keep the peace. Try to give one another 100% everyday. On days where your spouse doesn't give 100%, give him 110% and vice versa.
2) Beach or mountains?
- Mountains - I love the cooler weather and being able to bundle up and snuggle
3) You are given $1000--what would you buy?
- This is a hard one for me, because I always default to something for the family or savings. BUT, if I had to spend $1000 on myself...I would probably say clothing, shoes, accessories
4) What form of social media is your favorite (if any)?
- I would say Instagram. I LOVE looking at and taking pictures of my friends and family.
5) Favorite type of shoes?
- If we're talking brand, I like Rocket Dog, Sanuks or Reefs. But if we're talking type, I love like ballet flat type of shoes.
6) Favorite memory from childhood?
- I loved birthdays, because my mom would take us to the bakery and let us pick out our own cake and having friends over for slumber parties always made lasting memories.
7) At Christmas, do you want your gift to be a surprise or do you want to peek ahead of time?
- I want to say surprises, but I'm really nosey and will pester until I find out.
8) Why did you start blogging?
- When we found out we were pregnant and then found out we were expecting Twins , I decided I wanted to be able to keep our family updated on everything since we lived so far away.
9) What is your favorite blog?
- I don't know that I have a favorite aside from reading all of my friends blogs. I do love Clover Lane and Bakerella.
10) Favorite dessert?
- I love White Cake with White Icing (think Wedding Cake) and vanilla bean creme brulee. I also LOVE Bread Pudding from Chef Point Cafe in Watauga.
11) One place you want to travel before you die?
My Nominees (in no particular order):
Jaime (although she probably has more than 200 followers
1) What is your number 1 parenting tip?
2) What is your favorite book and why?
3) What is your favorite inspirational quote?
4) If you knew now, what you didn't know then what is something you would change in your life?
5) What is one of your favorite songs? When you hear this song, what memory does it hold?
6) What is your go-to meal that everyone in your family loves?
7) Who is your hero?
8) What is your favorite scent/smell?
9) What qualities do you look for in your friends?
10) What is your major pet peeve?
11) If they made a movie about your life, who would be cast as you and people closest to you?