Friday, March 11, 2011

Who Looks Like Whom?

When you have a new baby, you always hear comments on who the baby resembles.  We constantly hear "Maddox looks exactly like Sarah", "Lukas looks just like Cody",  "I can't tell who they look like" or "They are a perfect mixture of both Sarah and Cody".  Depending on who it is, sometimes they see it opposite of what I said before.  We always find it interesting to hear what people think.  Since we see them everyday, it is sometimes hard for us to decide who looks like who?

While home for Christmas, we gathered up some pictures of us at the 1 year of age.  We thought it would be neat to see if they resembled us at the same age.  Take a look below and then place your vote so that we can see who you think Maddox and Lukas favor at 1 year of age.


Here is a couple of pictures of me as a baby:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a couple of pictures of Cody as a baby:


Photobucket



Photobucket

Now it's time to vote...








Photobucket

4 comments:

Eva said...

Your top picture looks exactly like Maddox and your bottom picture looks exactly like Lukas!

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

I know...Cody says I look like a boy in the second one. It was in all my pictures, but it kinda looks like my brother too....

Kelly said...

I agree...your top pic looks like Maddox and the bottom pic totally looks like Lukas...Funny!

Jamie said...

I was going to say the same thing as Eva and Kelly. Great post! :)