Monday, November 23, 2009

33 Weeks and Thankful!!

We are officially 1 week away from our doctor's "jumping up and down point"! WOO HOO! We can't wait for that 34 week appointment on December 2nd, but I'm actually 34weeks on November 30!

Since Thanksgiving is this week, we are hoping that this will make the time fly by. My Dad and Patti are going to be coming down to spend Thanksgiving with us and we are soo excited! My dad bought tickets to the Cowboy's game on Thursday, so he and Cody are super excited to sit in the club seats at the new stadium. I'm excited to have Patti as company!

In light of the upcoming holiday, Cody and I would like to share a few things that we are Thankful for...

• We are Thankful for a wonderful Lord and Savior who has provided and cared so dearly for us.
• We are Thankful that we found each other ♥
• We are Thankful for Awesome parents and family that make every experience in our lives that much more fun, because they make it a point to be involved!
• We are Thankful for not 1, but 2 healthy babies that will complete our home.
• We are Thankful for our friends who are always there for us.

We are Thankful for so much more, but we wanted to give you a little preview of some of the top things in which we are Thankful.

Cody and I have been preparing for the arrival of these littles ones very early on in the pregnancy, which has turned out to be a blessing since I got put on bedrest. Everything is washed, put together, put away, and complete and the nursery is patiently waiting to be filled... We recently made a purchase for our kid's first CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS...here is a picture...

Stockings

Thank you for checking in on us! We are Thankful to have you there for us!!
Lastly, Here is my 33 week picture!!

33 Weeks


Signature

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You look REALLY good! I still can't believe you have two babies in there!!! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Belly... I am excited for the babies to arrive!

Anonymous said...

oh ya that was lindsay Holland :)

Ione said...

How cute- I have a couple of X-mas sleepers for my grandies!!!

Melissa said...

Dear Sarah, I just read your blog and I want you to know that Ted and I are praying for you and your hubby! I understand about being on bedrest as I was on that with Micah. Rest in the Lord and just know that you have so many people that love you! Watch some good movies and have sweet fellowship with Jesus during this time. We love you!
Melissa