Tuesday, November 17, 2009

32 Weeks...

First off, I would like to say we are sooo excited to have made it to 32 weeks! Each week is such a milestone in the development of our little ones and we are blessed to have made it this far!!

Yesterday, I had my 32 week appointment with my OB and the Perinatologist! Both went pretty well! Maddox is weighing in at 4lb 10oz and Lukas is weighing in at 4lbs 12oz! So little sister is giving her brother a run for his money! She is measuring in the 90th percentile and he is measuring in the 95th percentile! Keep in mind that the measurements now can be off +/- 1lb.

We got a few 3D shots of Lukas's face....

Lukas Lukas 2

I would love to be able to show you Maddox as well, but as a typical woman she wasn't ready for her close-up. I guess we will finally get to see her when she makes her grand appearance!

My doctors were both pleased with the progress and didn't feel the need to see me for another two weeks. My cervix has shortened quite a bit since the last appointment, but they said that this is going to happen beings that I have over 9lbs of baby pressing on it! They said if I make it to 34 weeks, I will have made it to a "jumping up and down point" for them. At 34 weeks, they said my treatment will become more lax and that they will no longer stop any type of labor!

We are now praying for a 34 week appointment on December 2nd! We hope we can make it to that milestone! However, if I have learned anything in this entire pregnancy experience it is that my time and God's time can be two totally different things and despite what time I deem to be the "right time", he knows the best time for these little ones to be here!!!

Lastly, My 32 week picture...and I'm measuring 37 weeks!!

32 Weeks

Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i loooove it! what great news! and your belly button is super cute! oh, how i miss being pregnant.

Ione said...

Grams and Pappa are sooooooooooooo excited, Praise God!!!