Thursday, November 12, 2009

31 Weeks

Well Well Well...I have finally gotten around to updating my blog this week! Nothing much has been going on this week, just trying to make it through till next Tuesday when I have my next two doctor's appointments and a Sonogram.

However, even though this week is pretty uneventful I have had several visits from friends to help pass the time...Thank you Katie, Jessica, and Richard for having lunch with me or just coming over to hang out and give me some company, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know! I'm also excited to see Kelly and Betsy tomorrow for our Ladies Bible Study!!

Today I am anxiously awaiting my Mom and little brother, Lyle to be here. They are coming down for the weekend to give Cody a break from cooking and entertaining me! I'm soo excited to have the company, especially since Cody will be working this weekend =(

Everything with the pregnancy has been going great. The babies are moving soo much, and it is no longer the sweet little taps and kicks...they are moving with a purpose and it is definately known on this end!!! As some of you have noticed and commented, they seem to be favoring my left side and there is typically a body part sticking out. Much to my dismay, it appears my "Snooze Button" aka my belly button is fighting a losing battle. It is trying soo hard to pop..but I'm trying soo hard to not let it! We shall see in the near future.

Cody has already started pestering his two children. He presses down on their space and acts like he is playing the piano on my left side...this makes them very unhappy and they kick and move in return. However, he does make it up to them when he reads to them every night :) So far he has read them tons of nursery rhymes, "God Gave Us You", and "I'll Love You Forever".

Cody has also been building, constructing, and piecing together all of the wonderful gifts we received at the shower. Here is a picture of our Snap-N-GO Stroller. It is soo lightweight and easy to use. All you have to do is Snap in the carseats and Go..hence the name Snap-N-Go....

stroller

Lastly, here is my GIGANTIC 31 week picture =)

31 weeks



Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thats a nice accessory you got there - turb pump! :-D it was great to spend some time with you this week. see you next week too, i am sure!

Ione said...

Luv the stroller and of course Cody is pestering them !! and you!!! That's what he's really good at, besides being a great supporter!!! Don't know 'bout the cooking, I remember cobbler being his speciality! Luv ya four!
Grams

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. Love the belly pic. YOu dont look that big by the way... I dont think you look like you are having twins!

Hope all is going well. I miss you guys!

-lindsay holland