Wednesday, January 23, 2013

10 Months (a Month ago)

Okay so I'm a month behind, but in my defense life has been crazy and I haven't really had a chance to blog. After the crazy travels of Christmas, all the kids got sick.  Maddox during the break, followed by Ridley the first week in January, and let's not forget Lukas the second week in January.  We are all on the mend and for that I'm thankful!

So, my baby girl was 10 months old right before Christmas and here are a list of things that she is up to:







LIKES:

Ridley LOVES bath time
Getting in the middle of whatever the twins are doing
Cruising furniture
Getting into Lady's water dish
Sitting in big brother and sister's chair



FOOD LIKES:

Chicken - Seriously the girl can't get enough of small pieces of grilled chicken
Yogurt
Spaghetti
Graham/Ritz Crackers
Goldfish
Anything in those squeeze pouches

Ridley really likes to do everything on her own and I think that's the reason she LOVES those squeeze pouches.  I made her lot's of homemade baby food and she won't eat it if I feed it to her...however, if I let her do it herself it makes a gigantic mess.  Solution:  I found reusable squeeze pouches.  I'm soooo excited about them coming in and I will blog about them as soon as I get them!

DISLIKES:

Being told "No" or being moved away from whatever the twins are doing

Here's what I think about this bow you put in my hair...

She is still our happy camper.  She has 4 teeth now.  Two bottom teeth, 1 front tooth and one directly next to the front tooth.  She weighs about 19 lbs 10oz and seems to have gotten longer in the past few weeks.

She has learned the sign for "more" and she uses that when she wants more food.

All in all everything is going great and she is growing up :(


Photobucket

No comments: