Thursday, February 9, 2012

37 Weeks

I have exactly 2 weeks until I meet Miss Ridley! We are getting really excited, a little bit nervous and most of all...extremely READY.

I had my LAST sonogram on Wednesday to make sure that she is still growing consistently, since that can be an issue with a Single Umbilical Artery. Little girl was looking great and she weighed in at 8lbs 4oz...HOLY MOLY. This measurement can be off at this point, because she is so big it's hard to get an accurate picture. The doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if she was 9lbs.

I'm starting to feel REALLY uncomfortable and I'm getting more and more contractions. God bless my husband who helps out with the house, the twins and everything else on a daily basis. I couldn't do it without him!

I really want to make it to my scheduled C-Section date. As most of you know, I already had my going into labor before my scheduled C-Section with the twins (See their birth story here.)  I'm perfectly happy with things going as "planned" this time.

Well, here is my last picture of Ridley before we get to meet her face to face! I can't wait to cover her with kisses and introduce her to the best big brother and sister in the world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that sweet looking face! So excited for you! :)

Ione said...

Whoo hoo - gonna give her brother a run for his money$$

Charee said...

Almost there!!!! Love y'all!!!