Wednesday, January 25, 2012

35 Weeks

I have 4 weeks left in this pregnancy and it doesn't seem like it could go fast enough. I am faced with two major issues....1) I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not take any of it for granted, but it is soo hard when you are huge and uncomfortable, 2) I'm trying to enjoy every moment of quality time I can with the twins, because I'm worried about juggling a newborn with 2 toddlers. All good worries/problems to have (:

We went to the Perinatologist at 34 weeks and he did another full growth scan on Ridley. We get growth scans done because of my Single Umbilical Artery (SUA). You can read about it here if you missed that post. The scan showed that she was measuring 1 week ahead of her due date and that she weighed 5lbs 15oz (which is bigger than Maddox when she was born!!). The doctor did stress that this could be off at this point because of formulas/measurement acuracies; however, when he switched to the 3d picture he said "Holy Moly, Look at those cheeks, she may have grown that much". She looks soo adorable and had chubby cheeks that I can't wait to kiss. I will have another full growth scan at 37 weeks and then we'll be ready for a baby :o)

Here is a picture from the sonogram:

Photobucket

Lastly, I'm tired of taking pictures because it makes me realize how much I've grown, but here is my picture for 35 weeks :o)

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful sister. Love ya ky

Anonymous said...

Sarah!! You look gorgeous (of course)! How i miss you friend! We are thinking and praying for you all. Are you registered anywhere or need anything? I want to send you some gifts before sweet Ridley arrives! Let me know!! Hugs, Betsy