Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ridley Harper - 33 Weeks

I am 33 weeks this week. Hallelujah! I am ready to speed this final 6 weeks up. 1) I want to see my precious Ridley and introduce her big brother and sister...2) I want my non-pregnant body back :) I love feeling my sweet darling's movements and kicks but they are getting pretty brutal AND carrying around 2 toddlers whilst lugging around a belly sure can wear a momma out!

I've also added a Poll to my Blog.  It's time to make your guesses on Miss Ridley's length, weight & due date (we know my scheduled c-section is 2/22 but if you think she is going to come earlier you're more than welcome to say so :o)

Here is the Poll and I'm also including it on the side of my page, if you need to think about your guess :o)


We went to the Perinatologist the week before Christmas and Miss Ridley is doing great. She is growing right on track and everything looks good. Her are some pictures of her sweet face from our last appointment. She was opening her mouth and eyes and it looked like she was smiling. The doctor also said that she has hair :o) It is amazing what they can see on sonograms nowadays.

Crazy! I think she looks like Lukas :)
Photobucket

Eyes Open & Smiling :o)
Photobucket



Here are some pictures of me from the last couple of weeks...I've been bad at posting them :o)

31 Weeks
Photobucket

32 Weeks
Photobucket


I'll keep you updated as things keep progressing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Charee said...

Lookin' cute! :) I think she looks like Maddox. haha

Eva said...

I can't believe she is almost here! So exciting and you look beautiful as always! Miss you! XOXO