Tuesday, December 6, 2011

28 Weeks

Nothing really new to report this week, well not until my appointment on Friday at least. I can say that there are times where I feel like a decrepit old woman. Crawling in and out of my bed, bath or anything else that requires much effort seems to make me snap crackle and pop. I have gone to chiropractor who has magically found a happy place for that irritating rib that has been giving me fits.  I still do the elliptical for 30 minutes everyday, but I'm unsure how much longer that is going to last :o)

In other news, We have been getting ready for Christmas and the twins 2ND birthday! I can't believe my babies are already 2. Where does the time go? I'm excited because this year they seem to be a lot more interested in the presents under the tree, so it should make for a good time watching them un-wrap gifts :o)

Speaking of gifts, I would also like to take this moment to say.....Hi, My name is Sarah and I am an Amazon-oholic. I LOVE Amazon.com for SOOO many reasons. First off, I am a PRIME member which means I get free 2 day shipping on almost every item in combination with the already tax free low prices plus I don't have to fight 1 crowd to Christmas shop. As a matter of fact, I am DONE with all my shopping and I only have about 5 more presents to wrap (those shipments haven't come in yet). I swear the UPS/FEDEX man knows me by name..he delivers something to my house EVERYDAY. I am also an Amazon Mom and I sign up for Subscribe and Save on all my diapers, wipes and organic snacks for the kids. It's free to sign up and I get an extra 30% savings on all the aforementioned while having them shipped straight to my door. I basically designate that I want 1 shipment 1 a month (or however much I need) and VOILA it arrives at my door every month on time! I haven't been able to find a better deal on diapers or wipes AND the organic snacks are always much cheaper than can be found in store.

Well now that I have let you in on my little addiction I will leave you with another self portrait...28 Weeks..

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic and miss seeing you. Have a Merry Christmas and post some pics of the kids and soon you will have three. Callie says hi and we love you guys!