Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Daily Dialogue

I had an excellent English teacher when I was growing up. While I'm not a lyrical genius, I think I have a rather extensive vocabulary. However, since my children were born my vocabulary has become limited (don't get any wise ideas that this is because I used to speak like a sailor...that's not the case). It seems as if my vocabulary skills have been replaced by the repetition of a few specific phrases. Here are a few phrases that you will hear me say at least once on a daily basis.

"What is that?"

"Put that down"

"Spit it out!"

"Give it here"

"That's Ucky" (I'm not quite sure why Yucky has become Ucky - I blame my friend Jessica D.)

"You're shoo wee"

"Ewwww...gross"

"Don't put that in your mouth"

"Coooooody!"

"No"

"Where did this come from"

"When did you eat (insert food seen in their diaper)"

Photobucket

1 comment:

JessicaDuran said...

you blame me for ucky? do i say that?!?!?!?!? LOL