Thursday, November 11, 2010

{this moment} - Lukas's First Steps

Today, I'm combining my weekly {this moment} with a post that gets me super excited!

Lukas has recently started taking an interest in walking! He stands on his own easily, but up until last week he hadn't shown any interest in taking those first steps.

He is doing a really good job and he is so proud of himself when he walks to us. It is so precious because everytime he walks to Cody or I, he turns and looks at the other parent to make sure they were watching! He gets the biggest smile on his face and even Maddox grins from ear to ear watching him.

Of course, the moment I get the video camera out he is hesistant to walk. However, after a bit of coaxing we got a small video of some of his first steps.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Charee said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!