Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

In lieu of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I've decided to list a few things for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for...
1. My personal Lord and Savior
2. The love of my life, Cody Glen
3. My perfectly healthy, beautiful babies - Lukas Glen & Maddox Avery
4. The relationship I have with my mother, step-mother, and father
5. My siblings (blood related and in-law)
6. Our family (near and far)
7. The wonderful set of friends that we have (old and new)
8. The support we receive daily from everyone in our lives
9. Babies that sleep through the night.
10. Two sweet puppies, who tolerate ear pulls and bites kisses!
11. A new arrival (Finley) for some of our besties, Katie & Martin
12. Our jobs.
13. The home and life, Cody and I have built together.
14. Our health and wellness.
15. Our children's happiness.
16. I'm thankful for YOU...who continues to check in and take part in our lives!

I am soo excited for the upcoming holiday season. I know the babies won't understand gifts, Thanksgiving or Christmas..but I have ALWAYS loved being around all of our family and just enjoying each other. I love the feeling of snuggling up and just feeling cozy with the ones I love. We are flying for the first time with babies, so say a prayer and wish us luck! We get to spend Thanksgiving with Cody's family this year and we are super excited to see our nieces and Grams.

Anywho, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! I've been bad on taking some recently so these are a bit old :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: