Friday, March 19, 2010

Busy Weeks...

The last couple of weeks have been super busy in the Mixon house. The weekend of the 12th, Maddox and Lukas got to meet their cousins Erin and Cole. My big brother, Zed, and his beautiful family came from Missouri to meet the babes! Stacy, my sister-in-law, took some awesome pictures of the kiddos! She is currently working on them, so I will dedicate a post in the future to the photos. We enjoyed their company and loved getting to see our niece and nephew, it had been way too long since our last visit!

On Wednesday of this week Cody's aunt and sister, Kim & Kylene, brought our nieces Ally and Lauren down from the Panhandle to visit us for a couple of days. They helped out and watched the twins while we were at work. Kylene also brought us a TON of super cute outfits for the twins. We feel we got a really good deal, because we got to enjoy their company and they enjoyed a taste of taking care of the twins! Lauren and Ally are getting so big, it makes us realize how fast kids grow up :(

Lukas and his Aunt Kim

Photobucket

Take 100...

Photobucket

Take 200...

Photobucket

Lauren and Maddox

Photobucket

This coming week our BusyNESS continues. On Monday, our sweet angels have to get shots, AGAIN. They did so well last time. I'm praying for the same result this time but dreading the appointment.

Now, I'm SUPER SUPER excited for Wednesday! I have been checking out/voyeuring this set of Photographers for the past several months and I love their work. In addition to their creative eye, this husband and wife pair also attended Texas A&M which is a total bonus in the awesomeness department. Life As Art Photography, composed of Jeremy and Amber Minnerick, is coming to our house on Wednesday afternoon to take our kiddos 3 month photos! If you check out their website, I'm pretty sure you will be as excited as I am about seeing the moments they will capture for us! I will dedicate a post to this in the near future...so keep checking in.

Anywho, I can't really think of anything else to post so I will leave you with a few pictures for you to peruse!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Signature

No comments: