Thursday, December 10, 2009

35 Weeks

We have made it to 35 weeks...the Lord is a blessin'!

I went to the doctor on Wednesday, I'm slightly dilated (not enough that he even gave me a number) and my scheduled C-Section date is FOR SURE a go!!! This of course is barring any unforseen complications. It is getting soo close that it seems very surreal.

I go to my OB and the Perinatologist on Wednesday of next week..and that will be my last trip to the doctor until the time of delivery...WHOOP! Soo exciting!

Lastly, I'm a big fan of the TV show "I didn't know I was pregnant", so I wanted to show you the picture that is going to accompany the application I'm submitting to them so they will understand how there was no way I could have known I was going to deliver in less than two weeks...

I didn't know I was pregnant...with TWINS...

35 Weeks

Cross your fingers that they select my application ;)

Keep us in your prayers that we can make it these final 12 days! We are praying for a birthday of December 22, 2009!!! WOO HOO!!

Signature

2 comments:

Ione said...

Darn, you're pregnant!- no way! LOL!! We luv ya, baby!!! and we can hardly wait for those little darlin's to pop out!

Lindsay said...

Sarah, I think you'd be a good candidate, I can't tell at all lol.

I am so excited for you guys and hope everything goes wonderfully. I can't wait to hear about them after they arrive!

-Lindsay Holland