Monday, September 14, 2009

23 Weeks

Today I am 23 weeks pregnant, which is really crazy!! It seems to be going by so fast and slow at the same time. This week I meet with the Perinatologist and we'll get to see the progress the babies are making. The doctor will run a Fetal Fibronectin test on Wednesday, which if it comes out negative means that they are 99% sure that I will not go into preterm labor in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So...Please pray for a negative result.

I have read that the babies are 11 inches this week and weigh a little over a pound or their food comparison is the size of a large mango...I don't know about you, but I have never seen an 11 inch over 1 lb mango???

We have added some of the final touches to our nursery, so I thought I would post a picture to show you the "almost" finished product.

Nurser

Last but not least the oh so dreaded 23 week picture...

23 Week Group

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the wall decorations, they came out great!!!! Big prayers for your test tomorrow. The Father will provide peace, protection, and safety!! Love you guys :)

Mrs. A said...

The nursery looks great and I love the wall decals! And you look great for 23 weeks!

Jamie said...

Too cute....the walls, the bedding, the names, the belly! Love it all! I miss being pregnant!

Ione said...

Looking good-both the nursery and you!!! Luv ya baby

Lindsay said...

you look beautiful Sarah and you dont look that big.. I can def. see the difference from last weeks pic though. LOVE the nursery wall decals. Did you stencil the names or was that a sticker decal?

Miss you Sarah!!

Melissa said...

The nursery looks awesome!! :)