Thursday, September 10, 2009

22 Weeks

Cody and I went home this weekend to visit family and while we were there, my mom scheduled us a sonogram so that she could actually see the babies!

My Mom and Cody's Mom, Dad and Sister all attended and we got to watch the sweet little babies on the sonogram. Here are some of the pictures we got at the sonogram and I have tried to identify certain parts so that you know what you are looking at...(these can be soo confusing when they aren't your babies)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I go to the Perinatologist next Wednesday for my second check-up! Please pray that everything goes great and all the tests come out okay!

I will leave you with my 22 week picture...one word..UGH!!!

22 weeks

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures!! Your belly is growing too!!