Monday, August 17, 2009

What a difference a Week makes...

I wrote in my 16 week update that it had seemed like magically a belly bump just appeared one day...

I thought you might like to see what a difference a week makes in a twin pregnancy =)

16 weeks looked like this...

16 weeks

17 weeks looked like this...

17 weeks

We skipped 18 weeks on accident and

19 weeks...WHOA! Where did that come from?!?!?

19 weeks

I can feel the babies moving now and it is such a blessed feeling. I only notice it when I'm being super still, but when I feel them it gives me such a reassuring feeling!

Cody can't wait till he can feel them moving and he has already started to talk to them. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who brightens everyday, who still calls me beautiful even when I'm feeling "bloated", and who makes a conscious effort to be a part of every experience I am having. He was definately sent to me from up above, because there is no way I could have found my perfect match on my own!

When people ask if I'm scared about raising twins I answer this.."If I had a husband who wasn't a part of anything and I felt that I was going to be taking care of two babies alone, I would probably be scared, but I have a husband who helps out everyday and together we can accomplish anything!"

On another note you better post your guess of the sex..because we are about to find out what we are having and we are SOOOOO excited! Keep praying that both of the kiddos will behave and show off their family jewels!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa! you're right..what a difference! you look great and i cant wait to meet little cody and sarah!!!!