Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Granny

My step-mom, Patti, is pretty much as good as it gets in the step-mom department.  She has always been so wonderful to my little brother and I when we were growing up.  She always made sure to let us know that she wasn't trying to replace our mother and that we could think of her as a friend.  She quickly won my heart and I'm so very happy that my daddy found her.  Needless to say, I find her very special and hold her very close to my heart.


Granny with Ridley!!
 Granny with Maddox & Lukas





Since my children were born, I have seen that she isn't only a wonderful mom, she is an excellent "Granny".  Ridley and the twins love her and she has been down in the floor playing with them since they were born.  She always said she wasn't a baby person, but that was a lie.  When the twins were born, she visited and handled them like a pro.  Cody and I were shocked when she jumped right in and held both the twins; she was completely in her element.  She has continued to prove that she is very good with children as they have grown up.  (She also helped calm the rage of a very pregnant woman on Thanksgiving day, when her hubby and father went to the Cowboy's game at the new stadium and brought us back Pak-a-Sak food...when I hadn't eaten most of the day).



Anyways, Patti just celebrated a very big birthday and Ridley and the twins were willing to help us out with a few pictures!  Here are a few of the tries :o)

Take 1 of 50 :o)


Silly Signs!!


Hand over the Candy you promised...


VOILA!!!



Happy Birthday Patti!  We love you very much!
Photobucket

No comments: