Friday, October 14, 2011

20 Weeks

I am halfway through my pregnancy! Whoa...when you have two kids to take care of instead of getting to day dream all day about caring for two kids your pregnancy seems to zip by :o)

I am feeling really good. Since my morning sickness went away around 9 to 10 weeks, it has been smooth sailing for me. Don't get me wrong, I still get the occasional aches and pains from pregnancy such as when you move to quickly and feel this stabbing sensation or feeling a bit more tired after a day of chasing the twins around. God has a way of making you forget all the negatives about being pregnant. It seems like when they hand you your beautiful baby all the aches, pains, leg cramps, contraction pains...are wiped from your brains and then when you get pregnant again you're like "Oh yeah, I remember this."

I can feel our little miss move a little bit everyday. It is usually when I'm lying still or really focusing on feeling her move. We are 95% sure we have picked a name, but we aren't going to divulge it that easily. We are waiting a bit longer before we start monogramming burp cloths :o)

My appetite has picked up in the last week and the main thing I generally crave is salty.  Yum!  Anything salty generally makes me happy.  I have the occasional sweet tooth, but mostly I want salty...or strawberries :o)  I'm haven't had to buy any maternity clothes yet and can still wear/button my jeans, but we'll see how much longer that last

I have been terrible about taking pictures this pregnancy and I can also assure you that there will be un-clothed belly pictures this go around. Here is the first picture I have taken at 20 weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: