Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Changes

Cody and I have some big changes heading our way. Cody recently accepted a new position and we will be relocating to OKLAHOMA in the next few months! This is an extremely awesome opportunity for him and our family.

We prayed on this decision and were originally hesitant to accept a new position, move our family and lose my job. However, my company offered me the opportunity to keep my job AND work from Oklahoma. Once all of these things just fell into place perfectly, we knew our path had been prepared well before we got there.

Right now, we are in the midst of finding a new place to live, selling our current house, and preparing to move states.

The hardest part of our move will be leaving all of our friends. We have made such amazing friends here in DFW and we can't stand the thought of moving away from them.

To all my friends that read this blog, we want you to know how much of a blessing your friendship has been in our lives. Since we don't have family here, our friends have become our family and leaving you guys will be one of the hardest parts of our move.

When you have a chance, Please say a prayer for our move and that the right buyer will come by and fall in love with our house! Thank you for checking in!

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart - Phillipian 1:3-7

Photobucket

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Best wishes! Will be praying for you!!

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for your new adventure! And, I don't know how anyone could come in to your home and NOT fall in love! :)