Monday, October 4, 2010

Nana Visits!!!

My mom, aka Nana, came down to visit her grandbabies. She got to stay with us for a whole week! I don't know about you, but things are just better when my momma is around!!  Our babies were super excited to see her and she even had Lukas saying "Nana" by the end of her visit. 

My mom always brings Lukas and Maddox a "Sussy". What is a Sussy you might ask? Well I had the same question when everytime she visited, she would mention that she was bringing a sussy. After some research, I found out that a sussy is a gift given for no reason. How cute is that?

When I think back to my childhood days with my Papaw & Mamaw (though I didn't know what it was called) they always had a sussy for me as well. It was usually something simple like a Werther's Original in his front pocket, but my Papaw was always prepared for my visits to his house or lap :)

I'm glad to know that the tradition will pass on to my children!

Here are some pictures from her visit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ♥ my Momma!!!

No comments: