Monday, August 30, 2010

Class of 2032

Cody was given an old toy box that his great grandpa made him when he was little. It is a giant barn and it's roof opens up to hold toys. When I was on bedrest I loved to find things that would get me out of the bed but didn't break my rules too badly.

I decided to paint Cody's toy box like an Aggie barn that is located outside of College Station. After doing some math, I figured out that our babies (who are destined to go to Texas A&M) will be Class of 2032.

At my shower, we received the CUTEST custom made Aggie overalls (Red Ass Overalls for my fellow Ags). I immediately knew that the barn plus the overalls were going to make fabulous pictures!

The heat has been stifling this summer and we never found the time to try on the overalls. I finally decided that Lukas was getting pretty large and we had better try them on! HOLY MOLY...he nearly popped a strapped! I knew I needed to get someone over to take pictures ASAP, so I put a call into my good friend Missy with Melissa Ellen Studios. Missy is also an Aggie, so I knew she would be up to the task! As always, she did an excellent job and too fabulous pictures of Lukas and Maddox.

4 comments:

Ione said...

Cody's Great-Uncle Keith made the toy box and we would lose Cody and he would be asleep on the shelf in the toy box!!

Our future aggies look outstanding!!! Great pics!

Carrie said...

Adorable

Charee said...

Love love love these pictures. They are so cute that I could just eat them up. Cannot wait to get to spend lots of time with them!!!

Morgan said...

Oh Em Gee! I just died! This is possibly the most adorable things ever. :0D