Monday, June 21, 2010

6 Months Old, Water Babies & Teeth

Our babies are 6 months old! I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe they have been here for 1/2 a year. Everyday is a blessing and an adventure.

We went to our Pediatrician today for our babies 6 Month Well-Baby. Dr. B said that they had excellent head & neck strength. They have met all of their developmental milestones and are doing great.

Lukas weighed 15lbs 10 oz and was 27.75" in length. He has taken over the size lead from Miss Maddox!

Maddox weighed 15lbs 5 oz and was 26" in length. Maddox still has a clogged tear duct, so Dr. B referred us to a Pediatric Opthamologist. We take her in next Monday. He will evaluate her in office. If he thinks she needs it un-clogged, he will perform an eye probing in office. Of course, I'm a little apprehensive about her having to have this done, but I can't wait for her eye to quit matting and bothering her soo much! Please keep her in your prayers this upcoming week!

What else is new? Our babies are little water dogs! They love being in the pool. At first, Lukas wasn't sure he liked being in an uber big, bright blue, kinda cold bath tub, but he has quickly warmed up to the idea. They both love to splash and paddle on their bellies. My mom bought them some super cute swim suits see the pics below:

Photobucket
Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

They look soo grown up :( Speaking of growing up, Maddox cut her first TOOTH. Her first tooth is on the bottom left. I felt something sharp when she was chewing on my hand in the pool, I looked down and saw it! I cannot believe it happened that quickly!!

Lastly, I'll leave you with some of our favorite pictures from the previous month :)

Photobucket

No comments: