Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 Months

It is hard to believe that our babies are almost 1/2 a year old. Time has been flying in our household. Each and every day our babies are doing something new and adorable. From Squealing and Lauging to new ways to fuss, our lives are soo full!

Our day to day has changed. We are constantly holding a baby, rocking a baby, laying in the floor with a baby...everything we do involves a baby! If we aren't directly with them, we are sure thinking/day dreaming about them. To be quite honest, I don't know what I did with all the free time I used to have...

Major Milestone

On Tuesday, May 4th Lukas hit the rolling over milestone! He rolled from front to back then back to front! He was pretty excited about his feat and has now become our rolling man! Here is a video of one of his first rolls from back to belly...(he has now mastered the task in a much shorter amount of time)



Upcoming Excitement:
I am starting to make home-made baby food..I'll detail my adventures in future posts.
6 Month Well-Baby Appointment
Starting Solids in 1 month
Photobucket

No comments: