Friday, April 30, 2010

LifeAsArt Photography

At 3 months I told you I was SUPER excited about getting professional pictures taken of our babies. I am an artsy picture type of girl. I like seeing the beauty in our everyday life. Don't get me wrong, posed pictures can be fabulous too..but I really wanted some unique pictures of the twins.

I have been a huge fan of LifeAsArt Photography for sometime now, I can often be found perusing their social networks looking at their fabulous pictures. So needless to say, I was really excited when we had a reason to have pictures made.

We LOVED working with Jeremy and Amber Minnerick (aka LifeAsArt Photography). From the moment a bearded Jeremy walked in our door, Lady, greeted him as if he were a long lost friend. She yelped, licked and got extremely excited to see them. This was a good sign, because she only acts like this when she hasn't seen someone for a long time (ie one of our college roomies, our parents etc). Our babies were also HUGE fans of the beard..I hear he has gotten rid of it recently, but it sure was a crowd pleaser at our house!

They spent several hours at our house capturing everyday moments. We never felt rushed, flustered or the need to pose our children. They made the entire experience so comfortable, which is a MAJOR plus when you are trying to handle two babies. We worked through any fussy times and the pictures turned out beautiful!

Now I know you have been patiently awaiting their arrival and I aim to please...so I'm going to show a slideshow of some of our favorites!!! I am only posting our favorites, because they took a BAJILLION pictures. The best part of it all is...I get a CD with ALL of them on it - Holla!






Photobucket