Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All About Maddox...

A lot has been going on these days, so I decided to write a few posts before a month had past.

We'll start with a post about Maddox...

Since putting them in their cribs, Maddox is our child that fusses every so often when she loses her beloved Paci. Awww...I look forward to the day when she can find it and put it back in herself, but as for now we are playing the "find my paci game". What is this elusive game I speak of???? Well, Maddox has a knack for using her hand and hurling her pacifier across her crib. Now this may sound like an easy game, but when you are half asleep and looking for the Paci while trying to keep her from waking up her brother it becomes very challenging.

Now, when Maddox is fussing in her bed because she lost her Paci there is one thing that you must NOT do and that is pick her up. Until Maddox is looking up at you bright eyed, you do not pick her up out of the crib or she will give you a piece of her mind. In fact, the other morning (after playing the paci game for 30 minutes), I figured she must be ready to get up. I leaned over her crib, softly rubbed her back and whispered, "Good Morning Maddox". The little stink looks at me out of the corner of her eye, shuts them really quickly and starts sucking feverishly on her pacifier as if to say, "I'm still sleeping, do NOT pick me up." This gets me tickled, so I keep coaxing her to wake up and she keeps looking up at me then shutting her eyes really quickly when she notices that I am looking at her. It was hilarious.

Maddox tries really hard to imitate any sound that you make; however, it usually turns out sounding like she is growling. She loves it when you sing and she completely enjoys tummy time.

I have a feeling Maddox is going to be a LIVE WIRE! Here are some of our favorite pictures:

Maddox ♥'s dresses as much as her Mother does

Photobucket

Daddy is REALLY funny!

Photobucket

Sooo Pretty

Photobucket

Going for a Walk with Momma

Photobucket

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Photobucket



Signature

2 comments:

JessicaDuran said...

aw i love it! whay a sweet little girl!!!

Ione said...

Who may be smarter than her parents!!!! Why my precious grandie, that's who!! LOL!