Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Maternity Pictures

I have to admit that I wasn't very excited about taking Maternity Pictures. I guess I didn't have the desire or really feel the need to advertise the baby bump. Missy Flint, my photographer and friend, talked me into it and I am soo glad she did!!

Missy, as always, was wonderful to work with and put this special time in our lives into beautiful photographs that we will have forever! She has taken our pictures several times and we are always pleased with the results. If you want to know more about her pricings, availability, or just see more outstanding pictures...go to her website at www.melissaellenphotography.com

Anywho, Here is a slideshow of some of our favorite pictures =)



Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!!

Mrs. Mac said...

You're pictures are so gorgeous! Only 20 more days until your shower!!

Ione said...

Words fail me - you are both so beautiful!!! The pics are awesome!!! My grandies will be OUTSTANDING!!!!