Monday, August 24, 2009

20 Weeks (5 Months)

Everything is changing so quickly these days! The babies are moving like crazy and Cody got to feel his first kick! 90% of the time Cody can't feel them move when I feel them, because they are still pretty small. However, yesterday he felt the little guy move for the first time. It was a pretty neat experience for both of us.

At 20 weeks the babies are around 10" each from head to heal, or their food comparison is the size of a banana! Why they compare them to food, I may never know but you get the idea.

I go to my 20 week appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow. I see him and my Perinatologist a week apart until closer to delivery. It is hard to believe that I'm over halfway through this pregnancy. Most twins deliver around 4 weeks early, which puts my due date around December 14th. However, we are shooting for 37 to 38 weeks. The longer they can stay in there the better :)

I will leave with my 20 week belly pic. Since I'm growing so rapidly, we're going to try and post a pic for every week.

20 weeks

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You look so cute!!

Ione said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! - CODY JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET KICKED AT NITE - THEN SARAH WILL KICK YA, TOO!!!!